Note: We specialize in romance fiction (in all its sub-genres: fantasy, suspense, paranormal, historical, etc), other genre fiction (mystery, SFF, etc) and Young Adult / Middle Grade fiction.
Why have a Facebook Party
Why not? Whether it’s to celebrate a new release, have a backlist push, to tell the world your book is free or on sale, or just because you want to, Facebook parties are an effective way to promote you and your book(s). Please keep in mind, we require active author participation during the party.
NOTE: There are limited dates available each month, so planning well ahead is strongly encouraged. Additionally, at least two weeks advance notice is required, and all parties must start no earlier than 9 a.m. eastern time and end no later than 8 p.m. eastern time.
A Facebook party will include the following:
Before the party–creation and set up:
- Setting up the event page on Facebook.
- Obtaining information from the author regarding the book or books to be promoted.
- Sending invitations to the party (author participation is requested for this as well).
- Creating a schedule via shared Google Docs (if desired by the author) for the event.
- One graphic will be created and used on the event page, as well as offered to the author for event promotion purposes. Author input is welcome and encouraged.
- Consultations with the author regarding events, prizes, games etc., in order to make the event as fun and successful as possible.
During and after the party–management and promotion:
- Goddess Fish Promotions (GFP) will start the party with introductions and rules, if the author has requested. (Note: GFP will stay and help host the entire party at the author’s request, but there is an additional charge).
- GFP will create a Rafflecopter for the party for a grand prize giveaway, draw the winner and forward the information to the author–it will be the author’s responsibility to contact winner(s) and award the prize(s). All other giveaways will be administered by the author, unless they have requested GFP host the party.
- GFP will promote the party before and during its occurrence via GFP’s social media accounts.
So, what’s all this going to cost?*
2 hour party – $50
3 hour party – $70
4 hour party – $90
5 hour party – $110
6 hour party – $130
* Prices quoted are for author hosted parties only. If you prefer Goddess Fish Promotions be present and active during your party, the additional cost is $5 per hour.
To Schedule your Facebook party, please complete the form here.