What You Can Expect
What you can expect from Goddess Fish Promotions and from your tour
- Things to note –
We are under no obligation to accept a tour if we believe the book/story is not a good fit for us or our hosts.
- If you are touring with another company immediately prior to, or during your tour with Goddess Fish Promotions, will do not guarantee that all your tour stops will be filled.
- If you believe your tour is being hosted on a blog you feel doesn’t fit your book genre, you may email us prior to the start of your tour to discuss it.
- We will keep an open dialogue with you and are readily available to answer any questions you may have.
- Once payment is remitted, no cash refunds will be made as we begin organizing your tour immediately.
- All tours require the author to offer at least one prize of their choice during the tour to a randomly drawn commenter that will be chosen via Rafflecopter.
- We make no guarantee of sales during a tour, though many authors experience a sales increase. The focus of the tour is for you to gain exposure and build a fan base.
- Remitting payment for a tour is a binding contract for our services. (See below)
Booking a tour is a binding contract
- Any services rendered to Authors, Author Representatives or Publishers by Goddess Fish Promotions becomes a binding contract as follows:
You (the Author, Author’s Representative or Publisher), will provide us with the requested material in a timely fashion, with the understanding that the tour start dates will not be guaranteed and are based on the date requested material and payment is received.
- You agree to read the welcome letter and instructions sent to you shortly after booking your tour, and agree to follow the guidelines.
- You understand that we will schedule your tour on blogs we feel are appropriate for your book or story. You understand that hosting blogs are Book Blogs and Author blogs, and may not necessarily be the exact same genre as the touring book or story unless otherwise discussed and agreed upon.
- You will take an active part in the tour by visiting blogs, commenting on them, and promoting your tour stops to the best of your ability.
- You will allow us to do our job and promote your book as intended to the best of our ability.
- You understand that all payments received are final, and once remitted, no cash refunds will be issued.